How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 3/Pro/Prime 100% Success
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 3/Pro/Prime 100% Success Technowikia.com – This time I will share how to flash the xiaomi redmi 3/Pro/Prime 100% successfully using the help of miflash. Oh yes, the xiaomi redmi 3 pro is also commonly called the xiaomi redmi prime, it’s just that people call it different.
There are a lot of redmi 3 users because at a price of only a million at that time (currently it has been replaced by redmi 4, it is possible to enter redmi 5), it is already classified as price to performance. Imagine the price of a million for the redmi 3 pro version already has a fingerprint, even though other brands don’t exist yet.
Usually when you buy a xiaomi redmi 3/prime, the default rom is still a distributor rom or people usually call it a fake rom. Fake rom has a lot of drawbacks, such as
- Fingerprint often error
- So many ads
- Camera error often
- Gadget often hangs
- Can’t update/no update
The point is that fake roms are not recommended by you, it MUST be flashed if you buy a xiaomi redmi 3/pro. Want to know how to flash xiaomi redmi 3/pro?. Straight to
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 3/Prime
1. Download Mi Flash then install
2. Download Mi PC Suite then install
3. Download Fastboot ROM, choose the newest one for your redmi 3/prime (Choose the global version rom, if the Chinese one has a lot of bloatware, there is no playstore)
4. Fastboot ROM with .tgz extension and if at the time of downloading it is still .tar rename it to .tgz
5. Extract the rom that was download earlier
6. Enter download mode by turning off the cellphone then at the time of turning it on press Power + Volume Up simultaneously, if the MI logo appears, release the power without releasing the volume up.
Tap the lower right corner (under the words recovery), then select download
7. Connect redmi 3 to pc with data cable
8. Open the Mi Flash app
9. If it’s already opened, select Browse >> Navigate to the extracted folder
10. Press refresh until COMxxx appears in the devices section
11. Press Flash
12. Wait for it to finish, usually there is a message The Operation Completed Successfully or Flash Done.
13. Unplug USB from HP
14. Restart xiaomi redmi 3
15. Indeed, at the time of turning on after the flash will take a little time. about 5 to 15 minutes.
If you encounter problems during installation, please ask in the comments column.