Headset icon doesn’t want to be lost on a smartphone
How to get rid of the headset icon doesn't want to be lost on a smartphone
Headset icon doesn’t want to be lost on a smartphone – Are you experiencing the sound of your cellphone not coming out and the headset icon always appears even though you’re not using a headset?. Don’t panic first because your audio jack hole is not necessarily damaged. So how do you get rid of the stubborn headset icon? To remove the headset icon, it depends on what kind of problem is causing your cellphone to appear with the headset icon.
The Cause of the Headset Icon Always Appearing on the Cellphone
The following are some of the causes of the headset icon always appearing on the cellphone.
- Using a headset whose jack size is too big in the cellphone hole
- Plug in the headset hole with active speakers (most likely this will damage the IC)
- The headset plug is exposed to water/moist
- Using the headset too often
How to get rid of the headset icon even though you’re not using a headset
1. Enter remove the headset plug
Try you guys trying to get in and out of the headset plug in the audio jack hole. Do this step until the headset icon disappears. If it doesn’t disappear, go to the next method
2. Clean the Headset Hole with a cotton bud
Please clean the headset hole with a cotton bud. Who knows a lot of dust or the plug condenses.
3. Download the Headset Toggle app on Playstore
4. This last step is the most efficacious step, which is to leave it to the experts, aka to a cellphone repairman.
Why repair hp repairman?. Because surely your cellphone IC has been damaged. Why do you know? If I observe the problem the headset icon does not disappear, that is because of the frequent plugging of active speakers in the headset hole which causes a short circuit and damages the IC.
That’s how to get rid of the stubborn headset icon
Comments are closed.