Error 86006 Xiaomi Unlocking Bootloader
How to Overcome Error 86006 Xiaomi When Unlocking Bootloader (Tested)
Error 86006 Xiaomi Unlocking Bootloader – Usually the latest xiaomi, such as the xiaomi redmi 5 or Xiaomi redmi 5 plus when you want to Unlock Bootloader / UBL, there must be an error 86006. Even though they have received an SMS approval to unlock the bootloader. It is possible that other types of xiaomi also experience Error 86006.
If it’s still under warranty, TAM is definitely still using miui global stable. That’s what most likely caused this Error 86006. Then what is the solution to solve this error?.
After I browse here and there I finally found a way. You can follow the method below
Xiaomi Error 86006 Solution When Unlock Bootloader
Guess the error 86006 looks like this
- Make sure you use the China Developer ROM, okay? You can download the rom and replace it according to your xiaomi type. If you don’t know how, you can read How to Flash Miui All Xaiomi Without PC.
- If this method fails, your ROM is a fake rom. The trick should be using Miflash. How to Flash Xiaomi With Miflash.
- After that, do a Factory format or factory reset via the settings menu. My advice is to backup important data, you are afraid of losing data.
- After flashing and doing the factory format later, after turning it back on, it will enter setup wizard mode.
- At this stage you MUST press YES or OK everything.
- After entering the homescreen, then Install VPN China, you can download the application here and run the application.
- Go to the developer menu. (If you don’t know, read how to enter the xiaomi developer menu)
- Check USB debugging –> Enter Mi Unlock Status and Log In using your Mi account.
- Finished. Now the error 86006 should not reappear.
try in the UBL process, your battery is above 50%, yes.
If the above method fails, it is usually influenced by the xiaomi server itself. Yes, their server is being disrupted because the traffic is too much. If it fails, during the UBL process, it is better to do it at midnight.