How to record zoom meeting on mac
- 1 2. Record Zoom Meeting without Permission on Windows/Mac
- 2 Steps to Record a Zoom Meeting Without Permission on a Computer:
- 2.0.1 Step 1. Launch UkeySoft Screen Recorder on Computer
- 2.0.2 Step 2. Choose Computer Voice to Record Zoom Meeting
- 2.0.3 Step 3. Adjust Output Settings for Zoom Calls
- 2.0.4 Step 4. Select the Recording Area for Zoom Meeting
- 2.0.5 Step 5. Start Recording the Zoom Meeting
- 2.0.6 Step 6. Edit the Recorded Zoom Meeting
- 3 Part 3. Recording a Zoom Meeting without Permission on iPhone
How to record zoom meeting on mac – As we all know, Zoom provides two recording options: local recording and cloud recording. Zoom Free can only save videos recorded on a computer, while Zoom Paid has the option to save them in the cloud. If you’re the host or get host permissions on the desktop app, you can try the following steps to record and save a Zoom meeting as a host.
1. Sign in to your Zoom account as a host or co-host.
2. After entering the Zoom meeting room, click the “Record” button at the bottom of the screen.
Tip: You can stop recording at any time during processing.
3. Before recording “Zoom”, select the location where you want to save the recording, “Record on Computer” or “Record to Cloud”, then click the option.
4. After the meeting, Zoom will convert the notes into a file so you can access them in the cloud or your computer later.
By default, all recordings will be placed in the “Zoom” folder in the following file path on this device:
Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\Zoom
2. Record Zoom Meeting without Permission on Windows/Mac
You can save a Zoom Meeting on your computer with the organizer’s permission, but how do you record a Zoom Meeting as a participant without permission? Forget it! Some third-party Screen Recorders can help all Zoom users to record Zoom meetings even if you don’t have permission. Here we meet UkeySoft Screen Recorder.
UkeySoft Screen Recorder supports hosts and attendees to record unlimited Zoom meetings on Windows and Mac, or edit recorded Zoom videos to your preference. Apart from that, it also allows you to record high quality Google Hangouts video calls. What’s more, it can help you record videos from YouTube, Vine, Vimeo, Hulu and more with universal video formats like MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, etc.
UkeySoft Screen Recorder Key Features:
- Any Zoom user can record Zoom Meeting video calls without permission.
- Record Zoom videos in common formats with high quality: MP4, FLV, AVI, WMV, etc.
- Record local videos, online videos (YouTube, MySpace, Vine, etc.), conference videos, etc. with high quality.
- Start, pause, or end Zoom video recording with a shortcut key.
- Edit video recordings of Zoom meetings, such as adding watermarks/subtitles/music, etc.
Steps to Record a Zoom Meeting Without Permission on a Computer:
UkeySoft Screen Recorder is fully compatible with almost all Windows and Mac OS, follow the detailed steps to record Zoom videos on your computer by Using UkeySoft Screen Recorder.
Note: Please enable Microphone and Webcam option on your Mac/PC, to make sure your voice and face can also be recorded.
Step 1. Launch UkeySoft Screen Recorder on Computer
Free download and install UkeySoft Screen Recorder on your Mac/Windows, then launch the program. To record a Zoom meeting call, please select the “Screen Recorder” option.
Step 2. Choose Computer Voice to Record Zoom Meeting
To have your voice recorded in the video, please select the “Computer sound and microphone” mode before you record the Zoom call.
Step 3. Adjust Output Settings for Zoom Calls
Go to “Settings” > “Video”, here you can record Zoom Video Calls as MP4, AVI, FLV and WMV, etc.
In addition, you can enable “Zoom in while recording” and adjust the scale from 1.5 to 4.0 if necessary.
Once you’ve started recording a video, move the cursor over the area you want to zoom in on, just click the “Hotkey” icon in the top bar to move it, or start, pause, or close Zoom video recording.
Step 4. Select the Recording Area for Zoom Meeting
Return to the home screen recorder to select the recording area for the Zoom Meeting Call: full screen, recording area or a specific camera, to help you record the meeting.
Step 5. Start Recording the Zoom Meeting
After the above settings, click the “Record” icon to immediately record the Zoom video as MP4.
Step 6. Edit the Recorded Zoom Meeting
After finishing the recording, you can also edit and modify the conference video with the “Video Toolbox” function, such as trimming unwanted parts of the video, or adding subtitles or watermarks, music, etc. to videos.
Now you can save recorded Zoom videos on your computer or share them with others who need to record important meeting information.
Part 3. Recording a Zoom Meeting without Permission on iPhone
Currently, iOS 12 or higher and the recently launched Android 11 have a built-in screen recording function. Mobile users can use it to record Zoom meetings without the host’s permission, then transfer them to your computer. These recorded files can be quite large, make sure there is enough free space on your device to record the entire meeting.
Method 1. Record a Zoom Meeting Without Permission on iPhone
1. Open your iPhone or iPad (running iOS 12 or later), go to “Settings”, scroll down to “Control Center”, click on it. A new window will appear on your screen.
2. A new window will appear, scroll down until you find the “Screen Recording” option, tap on the “+” icon.
3. After enabling the Screen Recording function, swipe up from the bottom edge of any iPhone, then press “Zoom” (like a circle) on the iPhone icon, then click “Microphone”.
For iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top right corner of the device screen to activate the screen recording and “Microphone” functions. Wait for 3 seconds to start recording.
4. Join a Zoom meeting on iPhone. Once the meeting is over, repeat step 4 and click “Zoom” (red icon) to stop recording.
5. After that, the Screen recording is saved in your Camera Roll. You can open the Photos app to view and trim your footage.
6. Run iTunes app on PC, connect your iPhone with iTunes, then upload the recorded file to iTunes library. Then you can save Zoom meeting notes on your computer!